Boyen's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"More than a year ago I decided for myself that I should teach some of the things I'v…"

Boyen replied Dec 3, 2014 to Celtic Beginner

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Daffyd Jones

"I don't believe that was what Jim was implying, it's a combination of ABC notation,…"

Boyen replied Jul 16, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"Isn't the new price around $2100 http://www.pwcrumpco.com/pricing.html I don't think…"

Boyen replied Jan 21, 2014 to crump KOA zouk

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Boyen

"Don't worry about it, you should be able to voice your opinion. If you feel like I w…"

Boyen replied Jan 16, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015

"Excuse me Kara, dreadfully foolish huh? Well I am in the lion's den so I guess I sho…"

Boyen replied Jan 15, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015

"I'll be honest, I bought zero. Now before I get lynched here, there's far and far to…"

Boyen replied Jan 10, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015

"I've been told that you're better off getting a 2 row 20 key concertina of good qual…"

Boyen replied Sep 29, 2013 to concertina for beginner

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"Both chords and single notes have their place in traditional music. The advantage of…"

Boyen replied Sep 5, 2013 to Harmonica Techniques for Playing Celtic-Style Tunes

10 Sep 6, 2013

"Beautiful performance! "

Boyen replied Sep 4, 2013 to Traditional Irish song up for video award :)

1 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Hi Shaun, Good to see a post from you again.  I think that the requirement of sheet…"

Boyen replied Aug 31, 2013 to Harmonica Techniques for Playing Celtic-Style Tunes

10 Sep 6, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }