John F's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The Boys of Bluehill"

John F replied May 23 to Anyone have a guess at this hornpipe name?

1 May 23
Reply by John F

"Bill Harte's ? and Road to Rio"

John F replied Aug 31, 2014 to Geantrai 22nd Aug '14- Reels ID? any help appreciated

2 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"I think Tony is referring to the ones that are semi professional or professional eg.…"

John F replied Aug 31, 2012 to Why are traditional musicians so bad at promoting themselves?

7 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Jim McGrory

"Q/ Why are traditional musician so bad at promoting themselves ? It's part and parc…"

John F replied Aug 31, 2012 to Why are traditional musicians so bad at promoting themselves?

7 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Jim McGrory

"I also have a problem with the diversity of the site, there's too much to do, there…"

John F replied Jun 11, 2012 to Suggestions for additional features on Tradconnect

13 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Van Sederburg

"I'm not sure of the 1, 2, 3, I'll need to think about that...   But the videos that…"

John F replied Nov 19, 2011 to What's your favourite video so far ?

2 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by John F

"I came up with the notion that given enough time and attention you will ultimately e…"

John F replied Nov 16, 2011 to How much music do you listen to on a daily basis?

15 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"  Hi Patrik, I just downloaded BestPractice, nice little tool and very easy to use,…"

John F replied Aug 1, 2011 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"I forgot to add, you may also have a new accordion with stiff bellows which might ma…"

John F replied Jun 28, 2011 to Question for B/C box players - "Hiccups"?

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Paddy Walin

"I'm not sure if I'm in a position to advise others as I'm self taught, but does it h…"

John F replied Jun 28, 2011 to Question for B/C box players - "Hiccups"?

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Paddy Walin

RSS

Groups

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }