Dhomhnaill A. Lopez's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone. Kees: my prep for the song will be in the "key" you originally sang it…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Dec 8, 2013 to Trad Irish Drinking song needs music/vocals

16 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hey Kees. Let me know when your "real take" is ready. I'll try to keep an eye out fo…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Dec 3, 2013 to Trad Irish Drinking song needs music/vocals

16 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hey Harris!!! Hey Kees!!! This is exciting!!! I'm going to pull Kees' version of the…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Dec 2, 2013 to Trad Irish Drinking song needs music/vocals

16 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hey Kees, I'm glad you responded to this discussion. I was going to contact you to d…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Nov 30, 2013 to Trad Irish Drinking song needs music/vocals

16 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Great lyrics. Would love to hear a bunch of submissions by TC musicians. Cheers, Dan…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Nov 29, 2013 to Trad Irish Drinking song needs music/vocals

16 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Ooooooooh! I don't do Facebook. Had an account for maybe a week and decided to close…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Nov 22, 2013 to COMMENTS AND LIKES !!

6 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"After uploading some songs and listening to them, I find that they don't come out as…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Nov 6, 2013 to Self Home Recording Our Music

7 Nov 6, 2013

"I love this discussion. Here are my front yard view & backyard view. The peace a…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Nov 5, 2013 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"Hi Normand. Years back (maybe 40+ ???), I had owned a TEAC reel-to-reel recorder whi…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Nov 1, 2013 to Self Home Recording Our Music

7 Nov 6, 2013

"Hiya Tony!!! As always, your words of support & encouragement are very much appr…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Oct 24, 2013 to Self Home Recording Our Music

7 Nov 6, 2013

RSS

Groups

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service