James T. (Jim) Schneider's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"For the Dayton radio area, the Celtic radio broadcast is on 91.3FM WYSO, "The Dear G…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Oct 25, 2012 to USA Irish Radio Programmes - Help Needed

28 Jul 3
Reply by Rick Rubin

"Forgot to mention.  Since we found out that our younger son is left-handed,  I now c…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Jun 12, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Oh all right, since you insist, :-)  (Is that more modern, up-to-date?)  Actually, I…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Jun 12, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

""Post more"?  Well, I could make some snarky wisecrack about having a life, but that…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Jun 11, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"I first heard that song from Malcolm Dalgleish, the hammer dulcimer virtuoso, at the…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Jun 10, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"I'm uploading a recording, from my Sony MP3 recorder, of me singing the comic song "…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Jun 8, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"Hi Devery, and Danny,      I liked the exchange of ideas, and have a few more to th…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied Jun 7, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"Glasses?  Yes, I got my first glasses before I started first grade.  Beard?  Of cour…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied May 6, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"How did I develop?  I always liked singing, and sang some in the choir at Sunday Mas…"

James T. (Jim) Schneider replied May 6, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"Ran acrosss this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-rivera/shouldnt-you-be-fatt…"

41 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service