Mary Margaret's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"HA - thanks for the reminder, Jim.  But setting aside considerations of "tone" I cou…"

Mary Margaret replied Dec 30, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"Well, I'd rather this piece had a less shrill, thin tone but I was assuming the prob…"

Mary Margaret replied Dec 29, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"Thistle and Shamrock on National Public Radio  check here for times for US states ht…"

Mary Margaret replied Nov 3, 2012 to USA Irish Radio Programmes - Help Needed

28 Jul 3
Reply by Rick Rubin

"Hi Werner, I was remembering that I DID take a couple of group classes in Irish Fid…"

Mary Margaret replied Jun 21, 2012 to Learning an instrument after retiring from work

5 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Mary Margaret

"Werner, I am still working at age 67 in the U.S. but I started taking fiddle lessons…"

Mary Margaret replied Jun 21, 2012 to Learning an instrument after retiring from work

5 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Mary Margaret

"oh silly me!  Here I thought it was Tony who brought us TradConnect.  Actually, FB d…"

Mary Margaret replied Jun 16, 2012 to Facebook Issue with Links - Reporting site's like Tradconnect as "abusive"

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Laban

"FB seems ridiculous to me.  "

Mary Margaret replied Jun 10, 2012 to Facebook Issue with Links - Reporting site's like Tradconnect as "abusive"

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Laban

"HA!  Understatement of the year, Jim.  "

Mary Margaret replied Apr 2, 2012 to "Neuroscience Today", on musicians

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Mary Margaret

"Well done; you can turn your hand to writing humor/satire if fiddling starts to get…"

Mary Margaret replied Apr 1, 2012 to "Neuroscience Today", on musicians

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Mary Margaret

"HA HA - that was fun, Jim!  Thanks for the chuckles and I'll admit it took me a bit…"

Mary Margaret replied Apr 1, 2012 to "Neuroscience Today", on musicians

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Mary Margaret

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }