All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trad/Celtic Reviews

Hello, I am Raymond Joseph Michael Camire Lannan! I am a music reviewer from Newport,TN, but I was born just outside of Boston in a town ca…

Started by R J Lannan

0 Feb 3, 2015

Angeline, the Baker -- KelticDead

Here's one that played a lot in Celtic session groups, and while it's more folk than Celtic, it's a lot of fun.   http://www.youtube.com/wa

Started by Patrick O-Shaun Young

0 Jan 18, 2014

Guinness world record attempt for largest tin whistle ensemble

Hi folks, Just getting the word out about an event taking place in Ennis, Co Clare on June 21st to coincide with the Gathering. We’re calli…

Started by Kevin Crawford

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Bernard Keilty

Trad Session in Slough Irish Club on Sunday Afternoon 20th November 2011 from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.

All are Welcome to this Irish Music extravaganza!!! You can even have your Sunday lunch whilst enjoying the craic!!! Musicians will incl…

Started by Frank Doherty

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Frank Doherty

Drogheda Traditional Music Weekend 2011

Drogheda, the Gateway to the Boyne Valley will play host to its 16th Traditional Music Weekend from the 25th – 27th November 2011.   The fe…

Started by Angela

0 Nov 8, 2011

Session, Tours, France (every Friday from about 10pm)

There's a session on every Friday (with the exception of French Holiday Periods)   Pub = L'Atelier Address = 20 Rue de Châteauneuf 37000 To…

Started by John F

0 Oct 5, 2011

MIMO: New Online Museum Database of Historical Instruments

This just shared through another list by Terry McGee, flutemaker. Enjoy! Russ To flutemakers@yahoogroups.com, earlyflute@yahoogroups.com, w…

Started by Russ Cole

0 Sep 6, 2011

BLAS Trad. music program at the Limerick University

Has anyone attended this summer school event at the University of Limerick? Please let me know what it is all about and if it is worth atte…

Started by Kierah Raymond

0 Jul 21, 2011

Old friend's site's may be of interest,,

3 Old friend's site's may be of interest to someone here.. jim,,,   Martin Shane   Gerry O'Connor   Michael Clarkson

Started by Jim McAuley

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service