I am selling this flute to support a fiddle purchase. It is currently listed on ebay here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151664351789?ss … 1555.l2649

Please feel free to PM me or call me  in the USA (732.249.1034) with any questions.

This flute was purchased by me from Terry about 10 years ago. It has been played consistently since it’s purchase, and has been oiled on a regular basis. Two small humidifiers have been kept inside the case on a regular basis, as shown in one of the photographs. The flute is in excellent condition. No cracks to speak of, keys all working perfectly. The cork layer on one end of the mid-section has been replaced with black piping thread. 

Due to high demand for his flutes, Terry’s website indicates that he isn’t taking new orders at the moment. This is a beautiful flute, easy to play, and responsive with a gorgeous tone. 

This also comes with a beautiful and very functional flute case made of Tasmanian Blackwood, crafted by Ken Free. These cases currently sell for $280. I paid $200 for my case.

The Rudall Refined with four keys currently sells for $2,710. The current price for the flute and case would be $2,990. This is a chance to obtain a fine McGee flute immediately. If it makes geographical sense, you are welcome to visit me and try the flute out. 

Jeff Zajac

Views: 470

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Message : Vincent Doherty I'm not on e bay so would appreciate if you could email the details to ismise@iol.ie best regards, Vincent Doherty

hi vincent, i sent you an email yesterday, just want to make sure you received it.  -jeff

TradConnect said:

Message : Vincent Doherty I'm not on e bay so would appreciate if you could email the details to ismise@iol.ie best regards, Vincent Doherty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service