Has anyone got a decent tab or tutorial for Donal Lunnys part for The Blacksmith?

Views: 474

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Eoin...I've been searching for a good tab to Blacksmith for a couple years, to no avail, but I recently ran across this AWESOME rendition on youtube...I hope it helps.  You can see most of the mandolin and most of the zouk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5HUO_gzPxI

Good Luck

Liam

Thanks Liam, I have to say that is as good as the real thing

I know...it's uncanny...even the singing is nearly spot on.  Those two must've spent hours working out the arrangement...You've probably already figured this out but on the Planxty (black album)recording, as with most of their stuff. Andy and Donal are panned hard left and right, so if you tweak the balance on your stereo( i prefer headphones/earbuds) you can isolate the tracks...if it helps.

Eoin Murphy said:

Thanks Liam, I have to say that is as good as the real thing

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }