It's coming on two years since purchasing my present bouzouki (It was a gift from my wife, actually). As always happens, after time passes we all have a tendency to want "something better". Some of you have upgraded to better strings or preferred string gauges, added electronics (pick-ups & such), Zouk Hybrids (Guitzouki??), cases, etc., or just biting the bullet to purchase something new. I'm interested in hearing about the latest and greatest bouzoukis out there, their builders, their costs. Let us know what you presently have and what you would dream to own, pros/cons, happiness & disappointments.

Views: 494

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Christopher. Money is really tight and unless I win the lottery {;^0 I couldn't afford what I'd want. Awhile back, someone here at TC/Bouzouki Players turned me on to the Davy Stuart (I'd have to look back through the comments to see who that was). I went to the Stuart website after checking out a posting by that member of their performance with the Stuart. Everything about the Stuart Zouk excited me and, even today, my first thought of an upgrade is always the Stuart. I'm sure there are other Bouzoukis that would be as good or better but the Stuart has always held a place in my wants. There ye go!!! Now if you'd want to get & give a gift of a Stuart to me, I wouldn't turn ye down and would be eternally in your debt. Shucks,...I'd erect an altar to you and light a daily candle till the die I die };^) . Cheers, brother.

Danny

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }