General Discussions (606)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fiddle Player needed for Celtic/Americana Folk Band based in Ohio

Father Son and Friends is a Celtic Americana Folk Band in Ohio that has been playing since 1989.  We are looking for a fiddle player that i…

Started by Shawn Hall

0 Sep 29, 2017

Scholarships available for Acadia Trad Festival, June 25-30, 2017 in Bar Harbor, Maine

A few scholarships are still available for the 2017 Acadia Trad Festival classes in the following instruments: piano, cello, mandolin, banj…

Started by Jennifer Torrance

0 Jun 1, 2017

Scholarships available for Acadia Trad Festival, June 25-30, 2017

A few scholarships are still available for the 2017 Acadia Trad Festival classes in the following instruments: piano, cello, mandolin, banj…

Started by Jennifer Torrance

0 Jun 1, 2017

Name of this tune?

I hope someone'll be able to help me with naming this piece of music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EbrydbsyA It's an odd video, but my…

Started by Gavin

2 May 30, 2017
Reply by Len Stillson

Anyone have a guess at this hornpipe name?

Hi folks, Looking for the name of this hornpipe so that I can get the music for it, first few lines go something like this, Doh High) ,te…

Started by joe mclaughlin

1 May 23, 2017
Reply by John F

Traditional Slow Session in South County Dublin

Are you an intermediate traditional musician who would love an opportunity to play in a traditional session but doesn't quite have the skil…

Started by Dominic Donohue

2 May 5, 2017
Reply by Dominic Donohue

Small Gig in KIlkenny An hour long

Hi We are looking for a piper for a small gig about an hour at Mount Juliet Estate. I need a piper to play a few tunes before and during th…

Started by peter Byrne

5 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Brian Hughes

Trad musicians needed for 'Abbey Theatre' production of Jimmy's Hall - Auditions 1st April

The Abbey Theatre have put a call-out for Irish traditional musicians, required as part of their new stage adaptation of the critically acc…

Started by TradConnect

0 Mar 31, 2017

Piano accordion

Is anyone aware of piano accordion lessons maybe intermediate level on the fringes of this years Willie Clancy week ?- piano box don't make…

Started by dermot donovan

0 Mar 28, 2017

sad change of the great Irish folk music and trad to the punk jazz and indie

the changing face of Irish folk music globally the greatest in the world to the disaster of modern folk music punk jazz indie sadly this ty…

Started by professor moriarty

0 Mar 13, 2017

RSS

Featured

Events

Groups

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }