General Discussions (601)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trad musicians needed for 'Abbey Theatre' production of Jimmy's Hall - Auditions 1st April

The Abbey Theatre have put a call-out for Irish traditional musicians, required as part of their new stage adaptation of the critically acc…

Started by TradConnect

0 Mar 31

Piano accordion

Is anyone aware of piano accordion lessons maybe intermediate level on the fringes of this years Willie Clancy week ?- piano box don't make…

Started by dermot donovan

0 Mar 28

What isIrish folk music and What is not Irish folk music

The Clancy brothers and Tommy Makem started the great Irish Folk music the Dubliners followed the Wolfe tones paddy Reilly the Johnsons the…

Started by professor moriarty

0 Mar 16

sad change of the great Irish folk music and trad to the punk jazz and indie

the changing face of Irish folk music globally the greatest in the world to the disaster of modern folk music punk jazz indie sadly this ty…

Started by professor moriarty

0 Mar 13

Did I do these Irish songs justice?

Hello, looking for critique and criticism for my work on these Irish songs for piano. Not Irish enough? Too embellished? Unsingable? Any an…

Started by Jerone Williams

4 Mar 9
Reply by Daniel G

Repair and service piano accordion

Hi Just wondering if anyone would know someone locally North Cork area/cork who can repair and service a piano accordion. It is 35 years o…

Started by Noreen

1 Mar 7
Reply by Daniel G

Upcoming trip to Belfast, Derry, etc.

Greetings, all. I'll be traveling to the North of Ireland for the first time after multiple trips to the south, east and west. Looking for…

Started by Dave Bagdade

0 Mar 2

Tea in Tunis

Does anyone know the REAL name of this tune (attached)? I am calling it, temporarily, "Tea in Tunis" because of the arabic feel of the  thi…

Started by Michael Mc Gettrick

0 Feb 27

Low C whistle

Im looking for a keyless low C whistle. Something that seems less than easy to locate. Ive seen 'hamiltonwhistles' sell them but dont know…

Started by Kathleen Mc Cabe

0 Feb 23

Guitarist / ballad singer wanted

Guitarist / ballad singer wanted to join a band in the Kildare area

Started by Simon byrne

2 Feb 5
Reply by Barry mcguire

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }