General Discussions (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sad change of the great Irish folk music and trad to the punk jazz and indie

the changing face of Irish folk music globally the greatest in the world to the disaster of modern folk music punk jazz indie sadly this ty…

Started by professor moriarty

0 Mar 13

Did I do these Irish songs justice?

Hello, looking for critique and criticism for my work on these Irish songs for piano. Not Irish enough? Too embellished? Unsingable? Any an…

Started by Jerone Williams

4 Mar 9
Reply by Daniel G

Repair and service piano accordion

Hi Just wondering if anyone would know someone locally North Cork area/cork who can repair and service a piano accordion. It is 35 years o…

Started by Noreen

1 Mar 7
Reply by Daniel G

Upcoming trip to Belfast, Derry, etc.

Greetings, all. I'll be traveling to the North of Ireland for the first time after multiple trips to the south, east and west. Looking for…

Started by Dave Bagdade

0 Mar 2

Tea in Tunis

Does anyone know the REAL name of this tune (attached)? I am calling it, temporarily, "Tea in Tunis" because of the arabic feel of the  thi…

Started by Michael Mc Gettrick

0 Feb 27

Low C whistle

Im looking for a keyless low C whistle. Something that seems less than easy to locate. Ive seen 'hamiltonwhistles' sell them but dont know…

Started by Kathleen Mc Cabe

0 Feb 23

Guitarist / ballad singer wanted

Guitarist / ballad singer wanted to join a band in the Kildare area

Started by Simon byrne

2 Feb 5
Reply by Barry mcguire

wanted for trad festivals punk rock cyber groups

wanted for traditional Irish music festivals in Ireland punk rock  cyber jaxx groups must have experience playing punk music as this the mo…

0 Jan 5

A little advice about G strings

Hello all.  I am new to this forum so I hope I am not going over an old subject. I have been playing for about six months and I have a love…

Started by Norman Holifield

0 Dec 4, 2016

what has billy bragg and the afro celts got to do with irish traditional music trad festival temple bar jan 2017

what has billy bragg and afro celts got to do  irish music trad festival temple bar 2017

0 Dec 1, 2016

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service