General Discussions (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Documentary Uilleann pipes/Caoimhin O Raghallaigh

Very nice and interesting about the uilleann pipes, feat. Caoimhin O Raghallaigh, Geoff Woof etc

Started by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

David Munnelly's thumb technique

So.. I still have serious tendon pain in the thumb that prevents me from playing the boxand I've discovered that David Munnelly always play…

Started by Ofer Hopstone Groman

0 Aug 5, 2011

TradConnect on Facebook

Could as many members as possible visit TradConnect on Facebook and press the "Like" button. This will help us with our marketing. Link bel…

Started by TradConnect

0 Aug 3, 2011

Anyone else having problems with replies to discussions?

On the Your Musical View discussion, the replies don't seem to run in sequence & just appear to be jumbled up, which makes it a little…

Started by Dick Glasgow

2 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

Chat Room Behaviour

Members are reminded to keep their language in check in the Chat Room. Even though the age of entry onto the site has been raised to 16 we…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jul 30, 2011

Sessions near Trim on Tuesday night

Anyone know of a good session near Trim, County Meath on a Tuesday evening ?   Thanks,   Martin

Started by Martin Conway

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Martin Conway

Cheap and good cittern

Hi! I'm a student in Sweden who have been playing bouzouki for about 2 years. I had a very tight budget at the time so I bought a very chea…

Started by Albin Broberg

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

Picking up Problems

I've just installed a pick-up bridge on my fiddle, after much hair-tearing, false tuning, bridge-bending, and other nasty things. I've fina…

Started by Caolán Mac An Aircinn

4 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Caolán Mac An Aircinn

Donegal sessions

Can anyone give me details of good Donegal sessions - Wednesday/Thursday nights in August - near Donegal town or Glenties even. Help apprec…

Started by Martin Conway

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Dulahan

That Sync-ing feeling!

I just watched the Treacherous Orchestra's Superfly video yesterday& I have to say ... what's with this modern obsession with Syncopati…

Started by Dick Glasgow

2 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }