General Discussions (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flute sell

Hi,   great website! I'm happy to be a member! I would like to let the community know that, if someone is interested, I sell my irish flute…

Started by Pietro Berlanda

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Pietro Berlanda

Johhny Moynihan on bouzouki players!

Given that Johnny Moynihan is credited with being the person who introduced the Bouzouki to Irish Music, I'd be very interested to hear fro…

Started by Dick Glasgow

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

BLAS Trad. music program at the Limerick University

Has anyone attended this summer school event at the University of Limerick? Please let me know what it is all about and if it is worth atte…

Started by Kierah Raymond

0 Jul 21, 2011

Musicians Are Probably Smarter!

Check out this report, posted yesterday on the AOL Healthy Living website. "A new study found that musicians might have brains that functio…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jul 20, 2011

DONEGAL FIDDLE MUSIC

SOME DONEGAL FIDDLE MUSIC  - jim,,, Donegal fiddle page's - http://www.oocities.org/athens/6464/hmpg.html Vincent Campbell http://www.youtu

Started by Jim McAuley

0 Jul 20, 2011

~ A Beautifully Presented Exploration of Irish and Malian Ethnic Musical Styles ~

Luachra Productions Dambe~The Mali Project Documentary Promo Wikipedia Synopsis "Irish musicians Liam O’Maonlaí and Paddy Keenan embark on…

Started by Connie Rae Crone

0 Jul 20, 2011

What do you do with your joint/tendon pain?

About two weeks ago after playing the box, I started having joint pain. I gave my wrist a little rest but the pain got worse. The doctor ex…

Started by Ofer Hopstone Groman

4 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Ofer Hopstone Groman

A playable bodhran for under €40?

How to improve the sound of a really cheap and nasty drum - Here's the video. Although i'd say, with the benefit of hindsight - Buy quali…

Started by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

0 Jul 20, 2011

notes for glasgow reel

does any body no the notes of the glasgow reel?its allways played at sessions and i have asked a lot of people for the notes but they dont…

Started by Emmet Floyd

3 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

Should we LOCK the Front Door?

Before I start, I'd just like to point out that this is no way a criticism of the way this site is working so far, for I'm sure you'll all…

Started by Dick Glasgow

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

RSS

Events

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }