General Discussions (600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome From the Site Creator

Hi. Welcome to TradConnect. Its a site dedicated to traditional Irish musicians and lovers of the music across the world. Its especially ai…

Started by Tony Lawless

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Troy Hall

Willie Clancy

Planning to be at this festival for a few days in July. Anyone else?

Started by Paula

1 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Doherty

The Lennon's Of Leitrim.

Here Is a very Irish Musical Family the Lennon's from Kilyclogher North Leitrim. I have always had a very high reguard for, although my Iri…

Started by Jim McAuley

0 Jun 3, 2011

The Highlander String Band

The best way I can think of to introduce myself is to show a bit about the music I play. Here is the link to the website for The Highland…

Started by Suzanne Kennedy

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bill Macaulay

You Any good on the fiddle ???

As you just went live today - just read your press release. You any good on the fiddle.???????

Started by J. Cooper (Tradconnect Admin)

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Tony Lawless

Great Fiddle Albums ?

Any recommendations. Listening to Declan Folan Skin and Bow at the moment. A little known album but great.

Started by Philip Murphy

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

iPhone app - Uillitina

Came across this on youtube and downloaded the app.   Great fun and while you have your iPhone you have a playable instrument in your pocke…

Started by Eamonn Delaney

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by Eamonn Delaney

How do we get gigs overseas?

Hi All,   We hail from County Donegal and are keen to play some small tours (tourettes!?!!) overseas. Could any of you put us in touch with…

Started by Frank Doherty

1 May 27, 2011
Reply by Jeremy King

The Willie Clancy Week

For the first time ever, I will be going to the Willie Clancy week, For the first time I will be getting some lessons on the Box (and boy,…

Started by John F

1 May 17, 2011
Reply by Tony Lawless

Jig Away the Donkey!

This new CD just dropped through my letterbox this morning!   Jig Away the Donkey!   There's a short clip on ... YouTube   Gerry O'Connor  …

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 May 11, 2011

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }