General Discussions (634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speed

I thought it would be interesting to discuss the speed at which Irish music is played (he says as he takes a bounding leap from the tip of…

Started by Johnny Kerr

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Johnny Kerr

Traditional Irish Music Session , McK's Irish Tavern, Daytona Beach, Florida, The 4th Sat. of each month(02:00- 05:30 p.m.)

Traditional Irish Music Session,Daytona Beach ,Florida;The 4th Sat. of each month. McK's Irish Tavern , 218 South Bech St.(02:00-05:30 P.M…

Started by Paddy Walin

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Paddy Walin

Are Dervish Not The Best Band in the World ??

Good site. Best of luck. I'm from Sligo so what's your opinion ???

Started by Geraldine Keegan

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maureen Carty

good session

great session tonight. im still bouncing from the vibes. Last week ,same people was just ok. How does this happen. Is it a full moon or som…

Started by Bill Macaulay

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Thompson

Tune Swapping

It would be cool to have a portion of the site or the MyPage profile dedicated to sharing/swapping tunes.   Anyway, I learned this one by e…

Started by Johnny Kerr

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

What you can do to help TradConnect grow.

To help promote TradConnect there are a number of things you can do to help. As the membership grows more and more people will emerge in yo…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jun 19, 2011

Rules of Engagement in the Discussion Forum's

One of the biggest challenges on Tradconnect relates to the discussion forums. This is a resource that if used properly can provide insight…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jun 19, 2011

Full time Trad Music Tutors?

Having been self employed as a full time traditional music tutor for the past 14 years, I'm curious to know just how many more musicians th…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jun 14, 2011

Any Suggestions

Hi All,I am writing on the off chance someone might be able to help with what I suspect is quite an unusual idea......(and someone just sug…

Started by Ian Barratt

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Carmel Gunning

Newbie trad performers

Any in North Jersey looking to start a beginner session?

Started by Johnny Redstone

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Johnny Redstone

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }