General Discussions (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A glimpse back in time!

Here's an old video i came across recently, which was taken in my session pub, here in Ballycastle, Co. Antrim, at the Fleadh ... way back…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jul 6, 2011

Amazing Slow Downer

For those of you not aware of Amazing Slow Downer, its a great piece of software for slowing down tracks. Great for learning and available…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

10 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Brian O'Kane

Question for B/C box players - "Hiccups"?

Hey all,I've been playing the box for about 4-5 months now and enjoying every minute of it.I can already hold a jig well with a steady beat…

Started by Ofer Hopstone Groman

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Paddy Walin

iPhone users app recommendation - "Tunebook"

Just wish to share this amazing app I downloaded about two months ago - I was created by Jerry Huxtable and it's called "Tunebook". You can…

Started by Ofer Hopstone Groman

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Thompson

Speed

I thought it would be interesting to discuss the speed at which Irish music is played (he says as he takes a bounding leap from the tip of…

Started by Johnny Kerr

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Johnny Kerr

Traditional Irish Music Session , McK's Irish Tavern, Daytona Beach, Florida, The 4th Sat. of each month(02:00- 05:30 p.m.)

Traditional Irish Music Session,Daytona Beach ,Florida;The 4th Sat. of each month. McK's Irish Tavern , 218 South Bech St.(02:00-05:30 P.M…

Started by Paddy Walin

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Paddy Walin

Are Dervish Not The Best Band in the World ??

Good site. Best of luck. I'm from Sligo so what's your opinion ???

Started by Geraldine Keegan

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maureen Carty

good session

great session tonight. im still bouncing from the vibes. Last week ,same people was just ok. How does this happen. Is it a full moon or som…

Started by Bill Macaulay

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Thompson

Tune Swapping

It would be cool to have a portion of the site or the MyPage profile dedicated to sharing/swapping tunes.   Anyway, I learned this one by e…

Started by Johnny Kerr

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

What you can do to help TradConnect grow.

To help promote TradConnect there are a number of things you can do to help. As the membership grows more and more people will emerge in yo…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jun 19, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }