General Discussions (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rules of Engagement in the Discussion Forum's

One of the biggest challenges on Tradconnect relates to the discussion forums. This is a resource that if used properly can provide insight…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jun 19, 2011

Full time Trad Music Tutors?

Having been self employed as a full time traditional music tutor for the past 14 years, I'm curious to know just how many more musicians th…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jun 14, 2011

Any Suggestions

Hi All,I am writing on the off chance someone might be able to help with what I suspect is quite an unusual idea......(and someone just sug…

Started by Ian Barratt

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Carmel Gunning

Newbie trad performers

Any in North Jersey looking to start a beginner session?

Started by Johnny Redstone

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Johnny Redstone

Maine..?

Anyone other Mainers here yet?   I'd love to see someone start a informal newbie-oriented gathering of sorts... Rich  

Started by Rich Gouette

0 Jun 10, 2011

Old friend's site's may be of interest,,

3 Old friend's site's may be of interest to someone here.. jim,,,   Martin Shane   Gerry O'Connor   Michael Clarkson

Started by Jim McAuley

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

BBC Alba on Freeview from today!

BBC Alba to be broadcast on Freeview for first time today, from 17:00!   "Gaelic television service BBC Alba will start to broadcast on Fre…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jun 8, 2011

Problems with Embed Code on YouTube!

Is anyone else here having problems getting an Embed Code on YouTube?   Instead of the full code, all I get now is a small section of it!…

Started by Dick Glasgow

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

Fleadh Cheoil Cavan 2010

here's a link to a series of programmes of the Cavan Fleadh Cheoil 2010 http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1100003   Some nice music in there, t…

Started by John F

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

Welcome From the Site Creator

Hi. Welcome to TradConnect. Its a site dedicated to traditional Irish musicians and lovers of the music across the world. Its especially ai…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Troy Hall

RSS

Events

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }