General Discussions (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rules of Engagement in the Discussion Forum's

One of the biggest challenges on Tradconnect relates to the discussion forums. This is a resource that if used properly can provide insight…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jun 19, 2011

Full time Trad Music Tutors?

Having been self employed as a full time traditional music tutor for the past 14 years, I'm curious to know just how many more musicians th…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jun 14, 2011

Any Suggestions

Hi All,I am writing on the off chance someone might be able to help with what I suspect is quite an unusual idea......(and someone just sug…

Started by Ian Barratt

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Carmel Gunning

Newbie trad performers

Any in North Jersey looking to start a beginner session?

Started by Johnny Redstone

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Johnny Redstone

Maine..?

Anyone other Mainers here yet?   I'd love to see someone start a informal newbie-oriented gathering of sorts... Rich  

Started by Rich Gouette

0 Jun 10, 2011

Old friend's site's may be of interest,,

3 Old friend's site's may be of interest to someone here.. jim,,,   Martin Shane   Gerry O'Connor   Michael Clarkson

Started by Jim McAuley

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

BBC Alba on Freeview from today!

BBC Alba to be broadcast on Freeview for first time today, from 17:00!   "Gaelic television service BBC Alba will start to broadcast on Fre…

Started by Dick Glasgow

0 Jun 8, 2011

Problems with Embed Code on YouTube!

Is anyone else here having problems getting an Embed Code on YouTube?   Instead of the full code, all I get now is a small section of it!…

Started by Dick Glasgow

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

Fleadh Cheoil Cavan 2010

here's a link to a series of programmes of the Cavan Fleadh Cheoil 2010 http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1100003   Some nice music in there, t…

Started by John F

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

Welcome From the Site Creator

Hi. Welcome to TradConnect. Its a site dedicated to traditional Irish musicians and lovers of the music across the world. Its especially ai…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Troy Hall

RSS

© 2022   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }