Boyen's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"That certainly does look interesting, I was in the market for a Chromatic Harmonica…"

Boyen replied Aug 6, 2013 to New Harmonica for Irish traditional music

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"I checked your prospectroadjam (202 157 and some randoms ones) very nice!  It looks…"

Boyen replied Jul 26, 2013 to The place of the harmonica in Irish music

6 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"Interesting topic and one I had to struggle through myself as well. IMO every harmon…"

Boyen replied Jul 25, 2013 to Let's discuss ways of cleaning and tuning the harmonica

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Hi Normand,  Thanks for the list as well! That's a lot. All of 'em are favorites? I…"

Boyen replied Jul 2, 2013 to What song are you learning right now?

7 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by malcolm nash

"Hilvert! I think I'm going to try out a chromatic harmonica. Seems like a natural st…"

Boyen replied Jul 1, 2013 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"Thanks Normand! Would you share perhaps some of the favourite songs you know? I'm al…"

Boyen replied Jul 1, 2013 to What song are you learning right now?

7 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by malcolm nash

"Amazing story Normand! I can only image the many adventures you've had, I hope to go…"

Boyen replied Jul 1, 2013 to Introduce yourself!

6 Jul 1, 2013

"So I got a monthly session here in the town of Wageningen. And I have had similar ex…"

Boyen replied Nov 5, 2012 to The place of the harmonica in Irish music

6 Jul 30, 2013

"I also feel like there's a certain fluency in it. I mean when I just start with a so…"

Boyen replied Nov 5, 2012 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"Awesome, I love watching documentaries on harmonica's or irish music. Will take the…"

Boyen replied Nov 4, 2012 to Ceird an Cheoil - Mouth organ - The trade of music instrument making

3 Jul 26, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }