Normand Chouinard's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Boyen, Thinking about this amplification problem very well described by Hilve…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 30, 2013 to The place of the harmonica in Irish music

6 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"This was indeed very interesting, like my two friends, I found this to be very educa…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 26, 2013 to Ceird an Cheoil - Mouth organ - The trade of music instrument making

3 Jul 26, 2013

"Hi Hilvert, It is a pleasure to know you. I have encountered the same problem whenev…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 10, 2013 to The place of the harmonica in Irish music

6 Jul 30, 2013

"Hi, I think I made a mistake when I gave you the link. Try Prospectroadjam then go t…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 2, 2013 to What song are you learning right now?

7 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by malcolm nash

"Hi again,it will be a pleasure to  reveal some of my secrets. The list might be a li…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 1, 2013 to What song are you learning right now?

7 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by malcolm nash

"I forgot to mention, I also play with the Bedford Fiddlers and the Prospect road jam…"

7 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by malcolm nash

"Hi again, my name is still Norm, once again I'd like to get involved in this discuss…"

7 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by malcolm nash

"Somedays you will, somedays, you will, me son, just keep at it....lolll  "

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 1, 2013 to Introduce yourself!

6 Jul 1, 2013

"Hi John, I have some pretty good result playing this type of music. I guess it depen…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 1, 2013 to Lets talk microphones & amplifiers

4 Jul 1, 2013

""Best of the day to you, my friends", I'm Norm Chouinard, commonly called " Harmonic…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jul 1, 2013 to Introduce yourself!

6 Jul 1, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }