Dan's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I'd say most of us wouldn't.  I also like hearing counter melodies played on gui…"

Dan replied Jun 6, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Bernie, I think those responses are dead-on. "

Dan replied Jun 5, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Hey guys.  Here's another example of Alec's brilliant accompaniment.  I'm not sure h…"

Dan replied May 29, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"I completely agree with everything you've written here!  I absolutely HATE that "bas…"

Dan replied May 28, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"This one has been on loop in my car for months now!"

Dan replied Mar 20, 2012 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"Damn right!  I wish Colm would record another one.  Dermot Byrne also needs to put o…"

Dan replied Mar 20, 2012 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"I heard a 30 second sample track of this album once on a website somewhere and I've…"

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"Both of those albums are kick-a** as well, no doubt about it.  I would also mention…"

Dan replied Jun 13, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"Since a few people have mentioned the debut albums of well-known bands as being fant…"

Dan replied Jun 11, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"Yeah, 'An Bodhran' was a killer album.  I just wish Colm would put out another one l…"

Dan replied Jun 11, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }