Bruce Evans's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

""I am not playing a "real" instrument." Laurence, there are always people ready to…"

Bruce Evans replied Apr 23, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"I brought my digital piano to our session once. Once. I had to use a two wheel doll…"

Bruce Evans replied Apr 22, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Well, I hate to stomp on your kitten, but I do not drink alcohol when I am going to…"

Bruce Evans replied Mar 10, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"I have a gig at a private house party from 1 to 3 PM and a dance party in the evenin…"

Bruce Evans replied Mar 10, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"How odd that you have been "writing articles about the subject for 45 years," and ye…"

Bruce Evans replied Jan 1, 2012 to Unfriendly session

25 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Copyrighted material on YouTube: As I perceive it, copyright holders may request and…"

Bruce Evans replied Dec 16, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Hi Anton. We have a guitar group here on TradConnect. Make a request to join the gro…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 26, 2011 to Guitarists?

4 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Kavan Donohoe

""You can't choke good music out of your guitar." author unknown (to me)"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 21, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Now I am thinking like a guitar player (which I am) rather than a music theoretician…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"I presumed an innate ability to identify the tonal center, but perhaps that was a bi…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }