Bruce Evans's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"My apologies. I meant "grade" as opposed to "college," but I see my error now. I sho…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"You have some good stuff to start here, Justin. Jenni is a good friend who lives abo…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"Not to worry, Jenni. I see merit to both our explanations. "

Bruce Evans replied Nov 19, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"A simple question. I wish the answer could be so simple. I have a routine for a resp…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 19, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"For reasons I will not go into, I am a bit depressed about some of musical situation…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 16, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"LOL, Mike. I'm stealing it."

Bruce Evans replied Nov 12, 2011 to Solution needed - Wife/Husband giving out yards

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Irish Music & Dance Benefit for Specialized Language Development Center   Help M…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 7, 2011 to McFaddens Grand Rapids 6th Anniversary Celebration

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"Same thing applies here, Anton. The only steadfast rule I can think of for all sessi…"

Bruce Evans replied Nov 4, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 yesterday
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"I copied this quote from a friend's Facebook status and have confirmed the source.  …"

Bruce Evans replied Oct 31, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 yesterday
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Connie, note the age at which I chose guitar to interest girls - 16. At age 16, ever…"

Bruce Evans replied Sep 29, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }