Bruce Evans's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"My instrument. Well, currently I list 6 instruments - guitar, ukulele, plectrum banj…"

Bruce Evans replied Sep 29, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Qristina Bachand, because she is young and cute and really good. Oh, wait... Natalie…"

Bruce Evans replied Sep 28, 2011 to Who is your favourite Fiddle player .... & why?

8 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"Pubs are like people, Kenneth - they are all different. Don't worry about not drinki…"

Bruce Evans replied Sep 23, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Well said, Dick. Her is another part of the same message which I received from Shlom…"

Bruce Evans replied Sep 10, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Albert Wrigglesworth

"I wonder if you made a typographical error there, Albert. Perhaps you meant 19th cen…"

Bruce Evans replied Sep 10, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011

"Brilliant! I intend to steal and heavily use your line.  "

Bruce Evans replied Sep 5, 2011 to "Never sacrifice enjoyment for perfection"!

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"I'm not sure that I am exactly addressing the intent of your question, but let me gi…"

Bruce Evans replied Aug 22, 2011 to What makes a good tune?

17 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"I learned to read standard notation when I was 7 years old. I get the sheet music an…"

Bruce Evans replied Aug 17, 2011 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"In "In some cases it gets to the point if you offer something newer in the trad trad…"

Bruce Evans replied Aug 17, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011

"Dick, as always, I am impressed with your forthright, astute observations. I have be…"

Bruce Evans replied Aug 17, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }