Ofer Hopstone Groman's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting and refreshing! This kind of reminds me of the Persian Ney - http:/…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Apr 25, 2012 to Open Whistle - new concept of low whistle

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by Eric Segret

"Sure! My favorite piece from "La Bottine Souriante" is "Reel du Forgeron".I couldn't…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Nov 23, 2011 to Recommend Quebecois bands

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Hall

"I usually listen to bands like Kila, Flook, Beoga, AfroCelts, Shooglenifty..Also, an…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Nov 22, 2011 to Do you like modern/Trazz tunes/Bands?

5 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Two months?? Ouch. I guess the human body just can't cope with intensive playing.Do…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 20, 2011 to What do you do with your joint/tendon pain?

4 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Ofer Hopstone Groman

"Hey Lars, first of all thanks for the answer! I do tend to have a "death grip" on th…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 19, 2011 to What do you do with your joint/tendon pain?

4 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Ofer Hopstone Groman

"Totally agree here.. Mary Bergin plays a generation and it sounds better than any hi…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 5, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"The Abell looks nice! They sell the D model for 450$.. ouch.. but I'm gonna have to…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 4, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"I first heard it from Dervish, it's a wonderful and haunting tune (cracks my bones w…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 3, 2011 to Killavil Jig

9 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Aeden Taft

"Lars - Yes, sorry, I believe your definition describes what I meant the best.Johnny…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 3, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"Not sure that was the best way to define it.. It could just be me, it could also be…"

Ofer Hopstone Groman replied Jul 3, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }