Ed Harris's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Newest upload by Ed Harris https://soundcloud.com/edharrismusic/125a"

Ed Harris replied Jun 27, 2014 to Hey Everyone, post your music here...

30 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ed Harris

"Newest single release upload by Ed Harris https://soundcloud.com/edharrismusic/jock-…"

Ed Harris replied Jun 8, 2014 to Hey Everyone, post your music here...

30 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ed Harris

"Recent upload...solo guitar rendition of the traditional tune, "Jock O'Hazeldean" ht…"

Ed Harris replied May 31, 2014 to Hey Everyone, post your music here...

30 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ed Harris

"Indeed, you raise some very good points Tony! I must agree with an earlier response…"

Ed Harris replied May 17, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"Great idea Tony! Thanks so much for all your support!  www.reverbnation.com/wedharris"

Ed Harris replied May 16, 2014 to Hey Everyone, post your music here...

30 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ed Harris

"Amen Ken! Music is truly a universal language, and the day artists become closed-min…"

Ed Harris replied Jan 15, 2012 to Session Etiquette

46 Sep 9
Reply by Michele McCormack

"Very sound advice! I actually read something very similar to this a few years back w…"

Ed Harris replied Jan 15, 2012 to Session Etiquette

46 Sep 9
Reply by Michele McCormack

"I would like to Thank You as well Tony! It's a great site and a "one of a kind"! I'v…"

Ed Harris replied Jan 15, 2012 to Thank You Tony

4 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Ed Harris

"Hi Aine! Thank you so much! Ya...I thought I would try something different on that t…"

Ed Harris replied Oct 13, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Thanks for your kind words Connie! I must confess that my interest in recording hadn…"

Ed Harris replied Oct 13, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }