Ed Harris's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing to report yet....but I haven't forgotten Tony's invite that I can borrow his…"

Ed Harris replied Oct 12, 2011 to Diary of when TradConnect members meet!

11 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Kennedy

"My mother had purchased a small parlor sized "Stella" acoustic guitar for me when I…"

Ed Harris replied Oct 12, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Another great discussion here! One of my favorite quotes from a true master of guita…"

Ed Harris replied Oct 12, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Another site which provides his biography, list of complete works, as well as, resou…"

Ed Harris replied Sep 12, 2011 to ~ Turlough O'Carolan and Irish Traditional Music ~

6 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"Connie...I double-clicked on your attachment and it opened a player and played the f…"

Ed Harris replied Aug 13, 2011 to Uploading sound files, MP3 etc

17 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Rob Bitter

"Thanks for the kind gesture Dick! To have an opportunity to be a part of where it al…"

Ed Harris replied Jul 23, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"lol...Thanks Dick! Yeah, we do have road runners, and they are amazing to watch when…"

Ed Harris replied Jul 23, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"Great idea Dick! Wow...so many beautiful places! Adding my favorite Arizona view whe…"

Ed Harris replied Jul 22, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"Here in Phoenix there is a strong and dedicated group. There has been consistent ses…"

Ed Harris replied Jul 16, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"First, I would like to personally thank Tony for the wonderful work he has done in i…"

Ed Harris replied Jul 16, 2011 to Should we LOCK the Front Door?

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }