Michael Giblin's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Good man Paul! We're starting to sound like we're all aligned. Could be the making o…"

Michael Giblin replied Jun 24, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Buggers! In the meantime I posted the tradconnect website link on my FB page. It's s…"

Michael Giblin replied Jun 16, 2012 to Facebook Issue with Links - Reporting site's like Tradconnect as "abusive"

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Laban

"Ah right you are Mary! But the connection came through FB for me... If I hadn't been…"

Michael Giblin replied Jun 16, 2012 to Facebook Issue with Links - Reporting site's like Tradconnect as "abusive"

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Laban

"Ah yes but FB brought us Tradconnect... :)"

Michael Giblin replied Jun 15, 2012 to Facebook Issue with Links - Reporting site's like Tradconnect as "abusive"

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Laban

"Okay, so maybe I'm absolutely nuts, but a afriend fo mine sent me a link for Muiderm…"

Michael Giblin replied Jun 5, 2012 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Hey Dhomhnaill, 54 is the gauge on my Davy Stuart ZX10 right enough. Makes for good…"

Michael Giblin replied May 28, 2012 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Hi Dhomhnaill, I have three pickups installed by Davy Stuart in mine. They're K&…"

Michael Giblin replied May 27, 2012 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Hi Carmel, Sorry I can't help on this as I'm out of country for the last 10 years...…"

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Hey Andy, The Tuesday gig in Mcgettigan's was great , although we did have to drive…"

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Dick, at the risk of being a clay pigeon, I'll stick my neck out  here. As a guitar…"

Michael Giblin replied May 25, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }