Richard Sutor's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you seen: http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/tb_main.htm"

Richard Sutor replied Feb 1, 2013 to tune book with chords for accompaniment

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Werner Gerloff

"I think there's a fear factor, sometimes with good cause. I've been lucky to have fo…"

Richard Sutor replied Jun 22, 2012 to sessions

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"I use online sources such as The Session to get tunes I want to learn. Then I use a…"

Richard Sutor replied Dec 16, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Looks good, next time I get $25 together I'll give it a try, thanks."

Richard Sutor replied Nov 29, 2011 to The Benefits of OIM for Musicians ( The Online Academy of Irish Music )

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"Lovely, thanks, -r"

Richard Sutor replied Nov 27, 2011 to Off In The Morning

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

""There is nothing, I think, in which the power of art is shown so much as in playing…"

Richard Sutor replied Sep 8, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Dr. Johnson was observed by a musical friend of his to be extremely inattentive at a…"

Richard Sutor replied Sep 8, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Seems to be very healthy in New York City."

Richard Sutor replied Aug 15, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }