Kees Knegt's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all I've read this thread with interest, and considered all the different points…"

Kees Knegt replied Jun 7, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hi Cairistiona I used to have a set of smallpipes, and I used to store it in a badmi…"

Kees Knegt replied May 9, 2013 to Whistle cases!

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

"Hiya Tracy, 2 days ago I subscribed to the Online Academy of Irish Music, for their…"

Kees Knegt replied Mar 17, 2013 to Beginner flute lessons

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Brian Bigley

"Trad is like a language, it evolves with time, gets new words added, or dies and bec…"

Kees Knegt replied Mar 4, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Mike,  I think this sums it all up pretty neatly : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea…"

Kees Knegt replied Feb 22, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Sean Nos in my opinion is the fulcrum of Irish traditional music....everything evolv…"

Kees Knegt replied Feb 22, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Shawn, Your point on "idiom" surely rings a bell for me....I do a bit of writing my…"

Kees Knegt replied Feb 21, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

" Beg your pardon sir, looks like I haven't done my home-work properly.....:-) "

Kees Knegt replied Feb 20, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

" "

Kees Knegt replied Feb 20, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hiya Mike, First of all, may I say that it would be about time that you stop to use…"

Kees Knegt replied Feb 11, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }