Kees Knegt's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Danny, the thing I meant is not to write a monsterhit, it was merely in response to…"

Kees Knegt replied Feb 5, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hiya! That would be something Tony, to know the answer....you could have a monsterh…"

Kees Knegt replied Feb 5, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hi all :-) Some short thoughts....Mike, when you talk about O Carolan, not being pla…"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 24, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Amen!"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 23, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hi all. I was also interested in Enda Seery's comment as a composer of Trad Music. A…"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 17, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hi all Enda, you seem to forget that the "traditional" lifestyle did not solely exi…"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 16, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Ha....They were my "Founding Fathers"....Though Luke passed away long before my time…"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 10, 2013 to Farewell to the Dubliners

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Liam Caulfield

"'t is true, Elle. An appreciative audience will shut up when you sing. Years ago I w…"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 3, 2013 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"Mike,  I hear what you say about different tunes designed for different types of ins…"

Kees Knegt replied Jan 1, 2013 to What if??

9 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Cayden

" "

Kees Knegt replied Dec 21, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }