BarryD's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

""I would love to meet the musician who composed Banish Misfortune" Probably no one m…"

BarryD replied Jun 7, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

""If a producer wishes to use your tune or arrangement for instance, for a movie, the…"

BarryD replied Jun 7, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"In fact, I'll draw a parallel with land ownership in Ireland. Prior to the arrival o…"

BarryD replied Jun 6, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"I don't agree with you. Yes, there are many musicians earning a living from playing…"

BarryD replied Jun 6, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"I've no time for copyright issues like this and Irish trad music. This is a folk mus…"

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Been there, done that - I think all you can do is to provide the opportunities, give…"

BarryD replied Dec 24, 2012 to Encouraging children to play music

7 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"I'd normally only have a pint or two at most but was over in Achill for the summer s…"

BarryD replied Mar 10, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Ah, I wouldn't give up entirely on them yet, Ben! If they're anything like I was and…"

BarryD replied Feb 27, 2012 to Do you have Music in your Genes?

7 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by BarryD

"Yep and his trade in the army was that of a 'saddler', someone who maintained the ta…"

7 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by BarryD

"Dunno, my mother who passed away when I was young, was handy enough on the piano as…"

7 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by BarryD

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }