BarryD's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd guess that I know more about copyright legislation than you do but leaving that…"

BarryD replied Feb 15, 2012 to the butlers of glen avenue

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"Really? I'm sure Tony is chuffed :)"

BarryD replied Feb 14, 2012 to the butlers of glen avenue

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"Your kinda back to the adult v child learner thing there. Society in general expects…"

BarryD replied Nov 13, 2011 to Solution needed - Wife/Husband giving out yards

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Good advice on the whole, but don't agree than the bodhran is not a traditional Iris…"

BarryD replied Oct 28, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"If you want people to return regularly, you need to have a bit of banter going, a bi…"

BarryD replied Oct 28, 2011 to What do people want from a social forum?

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by BarryD

"I agree more or less with your opening list, John F. With the exception that I mostl…"

BarryD replied Aug 22, 2011 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"I live in rural Ireland and the fact is that trad music is a minority interest. I th…"

BarryD replied Aug 11, 2011 to Do members feel there are sufficient venues/outlets to play and practice their music?

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Hey, are you talking about me & my dog (who is now sadly deceased)? Well, the im…"

BarryD replied Aug 11, 2011 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Ah but, a kinda classic soppy love story! Actually quite interesting too, if I recal…"

BarryD replied Aug 4, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Indeed, The Bridges of Madison County. Come on Dick, you must have read it!! Sob,sob…"

BarryD replied Aug 4, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }