BarryD's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose that's why this place is sometimes called the Emerald Isle :) My guess on…"

BarryD replied Jul 31, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"That's some view Will, them is Mountains!! You must be fit! I think you use the 'Ima…"

BarryD replied Jul 28, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"Here's a view from behind our house - that's the Blackstair Mountains in the distanc…"

BarryD replied Jul 28, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"17-18? I don't know - it seems a bit tough on that age group of young teenagers, man…"

BarryD replied Jul 16, 2011 to Should we LOCK the Front Door?

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

"That's an odd coincidence Dick, as I had recently written to Tony here expressing so…"

BarryD replied Jul 15, 2011 to Should we LOCK the Front Door?

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

"Yeah, I think you'd need to have a range of questions, say 5. With one right answer…"

BarryD replied Jun 28, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"Maybe a search facility by Country/ Region in the members section might be useful? A…"

BarryD replied May 6, 2011 to Positive ideas!

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Paddy in the Smoke - various An Buachaill Dreoite - Joe Ryan Mary MacNamara - hersel…"

BarryD replied May 4, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }