Enda Seery's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.emeraz.com is a newish website set up for those who want to safely copyri…"

Enda Seery replied Apr 2, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Gilles Lehart flutes are great and his prices are reasonable including Eb flute.  ht…"

Enda Seery replied Mar 11, 2013 to Eb Flute

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Shane Coughlan

"Yes an interesting discussion here indeed. The Internet is so vast, it's hard to kee…"

Enda Seery replied Mar 8, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Ah thank you very much Superbelle for your kind words. I will let you in on a secret…"

Enda Seery replied Mar 4, 2013 to Traditional Irish Compositions

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Enda Seery

"very true Kees. Songs are a huge part of the tradition!"

Enda Seery replied Jan 16, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"It is certainly an interesting discussion here. What is TRAD? Well I for one have to…"

Enda Seery replied Jan 16, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Thanks Paul. The reel is an old version of The Scholar which I got from Cathal McCon…"

Enda Seery replied Jan 3, 2013 to Síocháin na Tuaithe (New Album from Enda Seery in 2013)

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Enda Seery

"Kevin Crawford-Carrying the Tune"

Enda Seery replied Dec 13, 2012 to Help Us Pick Traditional Album of the Year

35 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by mary k

"Neansai Ni Choisdealbha, Beal Maidine, Raidio na Gaeltachta, 7-9am, Sunday Martin Do…"

Enda Seery replied Apr 24, 2012 to Best radio stations & radio programs for trad?

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Mark Stevenson

"Headin up to Newry, Co. Down to play a gig with my new group 'Thar an Uisce'. Should…"

Enda Seery replied Mar 12, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }