David Henderson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't get me started on the issue of copyright and traditional music!  Too late, Law…"

David Henderson replied Jul 30, 2012 to Free music, music theft and the impact on the artist

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David Henderson

"One more thing, Lawrence, I have found over the years that I now stick to drinking t…"

David Henderson replied May 29, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Americans can be such trusting folks!  Especially in the mountains! But there again,…"

David Henderson replied May 8, 2012 to Victims of the Blarney

9 May 8, 2012

"Danny, I can promise that the Liverpool Echo wasn't hooked by a spoof.  It's just th…"

David Henderson replied May 8, 2012 to Victims of the Blarney

9 May 8, 2012

"Well, this is not so much being pulled as pulling.  When I was at University in the…"

David Henderson replied May 7, 2012 to Victims of the Blarney

9 May 8, 2012

"Thanks for that info Peter. Takes me back to an evening in the 1960s when the local…"

David Henderson replied Apr 20, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"Danny, it sounds like you are getting at least partway to where you want to be.  One…"

David Henderson replied Apr 19, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"Just a couple of rambling thoughts. I think it is in the foreword to the English Boo…"

David Henderson replied Apr 8, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

"One of my long-standing pals is Bill Amatneek who together with Bill Chugg from Devo…"

David Henderson replied Mar 21, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"There was a letter recently in Strad magazine recalling a visit to the Festival Hall…"

David Henderson replied Mar 12, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }