David Henderson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I've been in many sessions and all have been fun.  I told my boys about them and…"

David Henderson replied Mar 9, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"There was an article in The Strad magazine  recently about the quality of recordings…"

David Henderson replied Mar 9, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"It's the England Ireland match, naturally.  That's Rugby Union for those not aware o…"

David Henderson replied Mar 7, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"I took my wife to Ireland for the first time on the weekend of the Good Friday Agree…"

David Henderson replied Mar 7, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"I was in a session last Thursday evening.  The organiser had emailed copies of three…"

David Henderson replied Mar 5, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"I once went to the all England fleadh ceoil many moons ago.  It was held in St Helen…"

David Henderson replied Feb 26, 2012 to Irish trad music is played too fast, mainly in london. new term whizz kid

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by David Henderson

"Believe you me, it's not just Irish music that gets played too fast. It happens all…"

David Henderson replied Feb 21, 2012 to Irish trad music is played too fast, mainly in london. new term whizz kid

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by David Henderson

"Frank, What sort of price do you have in mind? David "

David Henderson replied Feb 18, 2012 to Complete PA For Sale in Slough

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Frank Doherty

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }