Rich Gouette's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m getting back to this site after being away for years.. Just curious if you ever…"

Rich Gouette replied on Saturday to Irish Worship Music

1 on Saturday
Reply by Rich Gouette

""TexMex Accordion" :O lol"

Rich Gouette replied May 7, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"quite a mouthful Peter, but I appreciate it. I'm sure folk will take issue with you,…"

Rich Gouette replied May 7, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015

"boy, that Ed Sullivan knew what he was doing"

Rich Gouette replied Apr 27, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015

"stumbled onto Clancy brothers only in the past year or so"

Rich Gouette replied Apr 24, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015

"I've been a member of the Chiff & Fipple board for a lotta years.. Funny how fol…"

Rich Gouette replied Apr 21, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015

"ok, I'll bite...  can I assume these fellows don't refer to their music as "Irish Tr…"

Rich Gouette replied Apr 21, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015

"well, if you wanna pre-pay for 2 years, you can get el-cheapo  $3.xx/month rate But,…"

Rich Gouette replied Jun 14, 2013 to Web Hosting

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Chris Corbett

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }