Barry Nelson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Stage fright is common, youre not alone.  Back when I played in a band I was elected…"

Barry Nelson replied Sep 14, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"I use Pirastro cello rosin, gives me a little more bite and allows a lighter touch w…"

Barry Nelson replied Sep 10, 2011 to Fiddle Players on the Subject of Bow / Rosin Preferences

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Albert Wrigglesworth

"No Crocs in Tennessee Dick, thankfully. Ive swam a couple times out back, but were a…"

Barry Nelson replied Jul 22, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"This is my backyard, we love to sit outback overlooking the river and jam...its also…"

Barry Nelson replied Jul 22, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Well jim, you as old St Nick is even scarier than the count...lol, Love your site by…"

Barry Nelson replied Jul 7, 2011 to Tunes for beginners

27 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Ricardo Mota

"I like that, I;ll have to give it a go on the fiddle"

Barry Nelson replied Jul 4, 2011 to Killavil Jig

9 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Aeden Taft

"I live in the Nashville,Tennessee area and theres a few  decent sessions to be found…"

Barry Nelson replied Jun 29, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"Spammers suck but its a part of forums, not saying I like it. One thing to consider…"

Barry Nelson replied Jun 29, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"Swallowtail jig is also a good one  "

Barry Nelson replied Jun 29, 2011 to Tunes for beginners

27 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Ricardo Mota

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }