Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler)'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess that would be the minimum requirement."

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 20, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"Peter, it's an open discussion, and full of subjectivity. Sometimes it's good to hav…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 20, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"I'm still interested in hearing an example of good rhythm, good phrasing, and poor t…"

109 Jan 1, 2013

"OK, I must have misunderstood you.   I found some info on Ellen Gavin, but was unabl…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 18, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"I've experienced the thing about the "cold shoulder" too. It's a tricky one really -…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 18, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"  Well, I can' appreciate something until I hear it, can I? In any case, there's no…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 18, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Yes, you're right, thanks. I looked the name up in Ceol Rince Vol 1 , and it's that…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 17, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"I tried to fine Ellen Galvin's music on YouTube, thinking, if John Docherty is there…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 17, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"  No reason to draw that conclusion ... you know your tone is fine anway :) I'm wond…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 16, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"I also have an audio of my impression of a session-stoppper playing a fiddle tune on…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 15, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }