Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler)'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it helps to get an aural idea of what is meant by tone :)"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 15, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"Well, we could just have a not very nice tone, like this : http://www.worldfiddlemus…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 15, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Well, it's obvious now you mention it! Cheers :)"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 14, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Good pics, Peter. Maybe you could add the players' names for the benefit of those wh…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 14, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

""Good tone" to me would be a sound that was pleasant to listen to. It may be soft, m…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 13, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Of course not. I just sensed that the discussion was tending towards one of these ci…"

Jim Dorans (Worldfiddler) replied Mar 13, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"@Peter, I didn't dismiss anyone's music. I happen to think that the ability to produ…"

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Peter, you have a valid point, and I've already explained mine. Again, it's of limit…"

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Ben, I agree about bow pressure. With consistent bow speed and the same distance fro…"

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Martin, thank you for posting that. He gave a very good answer. Actually, I had read…"

109 Jan 1, 2013

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }