Dhomhnaill A. Lopez's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the most frustrating thing in recording at home is the amount of "takes" I h…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Oct 23, 2013 to Self Home Recording Our Music

7 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hiya Michael. I followed your reply with giving a listen to your two Soundcloud reco…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Oct 20, 2013 to COMMENTS AND LIKES !!

6 Nov 22, 2013

"Hey Michael. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Positive feedback is a great motivator…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Oct 18, 2013 to COMMENTS AND LIKES !!

6 Nov 22, 2013

"Thanks for the clarification, Enda. I believe that you cannot separate the music fro…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 29, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Hi Alsessandro. Although I have Austurian & Galician Celtic roots, with a name l…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 27, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"WOW!!! That was fun,...and invigorating!!! And educational too!!! From O'Carolan to…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 7, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hiya Barry. I think I have a better understanding of what you mean,...and I think yo…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 6, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hi Barry, I'm sure we all would agree with your first paragraph: Yes,...ITM "IS" a M…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 6, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Glad to see more info on this subject via knowledgeable people like Albert, Cynthia…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 5, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hiya Cynthia!!! Regardless of other folk not checking in on this discussion, I am gr…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 1, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }