Dhomhnaill A. Lopez's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Cynthia. What's two years in the life of a tree,....or a rock??? Now you're all…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied May 31, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"This past weekend, I spoke to a musician/composer who told me his way of by-passing…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Apr 22, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"I recently remembered an "independent ITM music group" (one member a friend of mine)…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Apr 5, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hiya Cynthia,  I am honoured & thank you for your invite to "friendship". Your c…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Mar 11, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Excellent discussion, Cynthia. I am leaving this comment because I want to be notifi…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Mar 10, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hey Tony!!! Great quote!!! We may now have reason to stop this discussion here and n…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Mar 7, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hey Kees & Mike!!! The Wikipedia link posted here is a good start. However, it's…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Feb 22, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hiya Everyone!!! I'm so excited that this discussion has taken off in so many direct…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Feb 22, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"My good friend Mike O., I always look forward to your input on MANY discussions. You…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Feb 20, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hey Kees, Over the years I've known and worked with (a few) excellent musicians/comp…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Feb 6, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }