Dhomhnaill A. Lopez's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this discussion, which piqued my interest, but had to walk away to think about…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Feb 5, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Cayden. I did not misread your analogy. If anything, I misused the term "disagreemen…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 24, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"My good friend Mike!!! I'm so glad to see your words (and concerns) reflected in thi…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 24, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hiya Cayden. In comparing ITM with American Blues & Jazz I will agree with MOST…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 23, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"In going thru my favorites lists I came across Sabine & Dick Glasgow's "Ancient…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 19, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"One thing I rarely see here at TC are comments about Scottish Gaeilge & Scottish…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 19, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hey everyone!!! I am very excited to see this discussion take off as it has. Also, I…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 17, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hey Bernard. Thanks for your reply, and especially for the links included. I have ha…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 16, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"I realize that the different types of Traditional Irish Music (reels, jigs, hornpipe…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 16, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hey Elle, I have to agree with Kees' agreement with your comment. Also, I've engaged…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jan 4, 2013 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }