Ian Stock's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Zeal S. Less of the 'old' please. I'm 48 too you know... But it's best to leave…"

Ian Stock replied Jun 30, 2012 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Zeal S. Do I care who you are? Well how do I know when I have no idea who you are? I…"

Ian Stock replied Jun 30, 2012 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Yes, I agree with that too. Blimey that's twice we've agreed in one lifetime! :-)"

Ian Stock replied Jun 29, 2012 to Suggestions for additional features on Tradconnect

13 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Van Sederburg

"Hi Tony, a while ago I might have disagreed with Emily (it seems I normally do ;-) )…"

Ian Stock replied Jun 17, 2012 to Suggestions for additional features on Tradconnect

13 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Van Sederburg

"I agree about the guitar. It's an easy instrument to get started on but a devil to p…"

Ian Stock replied Jun 6, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Hi Bernie, hmm - exceptions noted, but I think you might get a few protests from tha…"

Ian Stock replied Jun 6, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Hi Danny, you summed it up in one - 'figuring it out'-  and that's why more people d…"

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"So here's a little challenge: point the way to some places where it is explained how…"

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"I think it is also partly a volume issue. Don't forget that all of the clips shown h…"

Ian Stock replied Jun 2, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Playing a gig with the band in a small bar near here. Stew, dumplings and Guinness o…"

Ian Stock replied Mar 10, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }