Brid Clarke's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"No worries Tony! You can tell that it is a very different vibe from some of the othe…"

Brid Clarke replied Dec 29, 2012 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"I'm not a fan to be honest, don't like the style much. And now I have someone to bla…"

Brid Clarke replied Dec 29, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"Oh yeah. I have been hammered on the internet (the site we shall not mention) for da…"

Brid Clarke replied Jul 11, 2012 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"I never put photos up, and that includes facebook, the internet is a dodgy place so…"

Brid Clarke replied Jul 11, 2012 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"I agree a million times over!  "

Brid Clarke replied Jul 10, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"It does take lots of practise, I remember when I was first starting out I had music…"

Brid Clarke replied Jul 4, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"I know that session! Is it still going? "

Brid Clarke replied Jul 4, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012

"I find this interesting Anne, there are so many different versions of tunes out ther…"

Brid Clarke replied Jul 3, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012

"Yes-  I think it'd be really, really horrid if everyone played the same way. I love…"

Brid Clarke replied Jun 23, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"You could learn every tune you have ever heard and never "fit in" with every session…"

Brid Clarke replied Jun 23, 2012 to sessions

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }