Patrick O-Shaun Young's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"From my own experiences in being a young man in the 70's with an strong Scots-Irish…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 10, 2015 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"Thanks Barry. I redid the tune on my YouTube site and reposted it on my website at h…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Sep 8, 2014 to More KelticDead -- Angeline the Baker

4 Sep 8, 2014

"Thanks Sean.  Thanks for the input. In addition, I learned there are MANY variations…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Sep 8, 2014 to More KelticDead -- Angeline the Baker

4 Sep 8, 2014

"I have to agree. The internet has changed a lot about the way we learn ... and shar…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jul 16, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015

"Live in the same community, and yet two boats in the night type of thing, eh? Good t…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Feb 28, 2014 to Need more info on "Fhear a Bhata."

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Tim Kennedy

"You can find my playin' on my YouTube site:  https://www.youtube.com/kelticdead . And…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 18, 2014 to Hey Everyone, post your music here...

30 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ed Harris

"There has been a continuous evolution in the way music is "distributed," and it's a…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 18, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015

"Very nice Lars. Thanks for sharing that. That's what I like about this kind of music…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 14, 2014 to Need more info on "Fhear a Bhata."

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Tim Kennedy

"Hi Ann.  Your points are true, and I was only offering the sites as ways of posting…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 13, 2014 to Web Hosting

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Chris Corbett

"Hi Amanda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPxLf2drTCE&list=UU81aiGDlCWUj7I...…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 12, 2014 to Can you identify this slow air?

3 Jan 12, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }