Patrick O-Shaun Young's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Being an "web developer" in my work hours, a couple of good sites that I use provide…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 12, 2014 to Web Hosting

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Chris Corbett

"Thanks Colleen. I'm kinda partial to Scots music. Fhear a Bhata (or is it Fear a Bha…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jan 11, 2014 to Need more info on "Fhear a Bhata."

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Tim Kennedy

"Well said.  Knowing that it's possible is one thing, but there's nothing like puttin…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Sep 6, 2013 to Harmonica Techniques for Playing Celtic-Style Tunes

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"Not to dismiss the "jaw flick" however. Just as with every other technique, rapid mo…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Sep 5, 2013 to Harmonica Techniques for Playing Celtic-Style Tunes

10 Sep 6, 2013

"I try not to pucker my lips too much. After about 20 tunes, my mouth is in need of a…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Sep 2, 2013 to Harmonica Techniques for Playing Celtic-Style Tunes

10 Sep 6, 2013

"Hi Boyen. That's what I had hoped would happen. Good to see some interest in techni…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Sep 2, 2013 to Harmonica Techniques for Playing Celtic-Style Tunes

10 Sep 6, 2013

"Yep. Surprises folk sometimes, but when you think about it, there's a fine line betw…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Aug 9, 2013 to News from the America Front

2 Aug 9, 2013

"Yep. We've had several pubs that allow smoking and then not, but surprisingly, the n…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jul 10, 2013 to Acousic sessions

7 Jul 10, 2013

"Hope all is well with you Bill. I agree with you about getting folk involved in trad…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jul 4, 2013 to Acousic sessions

7 Jul 10, 2013

"I've heard it said (more often than I would like to hear it) that if one wants to be…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jun 28, 2013 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }