Patrick O-Shaun Young's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Boyen. Glad I checked this forum. Been awhile. I couldn't agree more. We really…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Feb 27, 2013 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Thanks for checking in Bill. I'm really having a great time in playing these little…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Feb 27, 2013 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"In this world of change, it's nice to know that the little diatonic harmonica can ho…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Dec 7, 2012 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Sounds Cozy. Now. Let's talk about reed harps.  I just got my latest in Seydel Steel…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Oct 30, 2012 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Bill. Please check out my folk music site where I feature playing all manner of folk…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Oct 15, 2012 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Wow. That's some good feedback, and I think everyone agrees that the mouth harp has…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Oct 15, 2012 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Well said, Jim. As the old saying goes, " Do THAT for which God has intended, even i…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jul 4, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"Howdy Kathy.  I know what mean. I use the Roland Cube as well, and it DOES make a di…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jul 4, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012

"Read most of the replies, and if you think it's frustrating to be in a group where "…"

Patrick O-Shaun Young replied Jun 21, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }