Jenni's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a great story!  It never would have occured to me to even invite a piano pla…"

Jenni replied Apr 22, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"I have 7 St. Patrick's-related gigs scheduled:  A parade followed by a fundraising c…"

Jenni replied Mar 10, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"No "Irish on Ionia" for you then, Bruce? "

Jenni replied Mar 10, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"Until recently, our local session was held in a coffee shop/bar combo, which nice if…"

Jenni replied Mar 10, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"I can read music, so if it's available, (thesession.org generally has some version o…"

Jenni replied Jan 12, 2012 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"Oh!  But Dueling banjos is such a fundamental piece of celtic musical heritage, how…"

Jenni replied Jan 4, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"So had I, and their sanctimonious tone always drove me nuts.  I guess in my blog, I…"

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Maybe there needs to be designated "Don't quite know this tune yet!" corner of the r…"

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"You read this, and took any of it seriously?  This, if nothing else, means the inter…"

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"This was a joke piece... every bit of advice was BAD advice...that was kind of the p…"

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }