Jenni's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"As I was re-reading the comments here, I was reminded of an article I wrote for my b…"

Jenni replied Jan 4, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Rich and I love this session.  I Wish we could make it up more often."

Jenni replied Dec 20, 2011 to Session in Grand Rapids, Michigan

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jenni

"Wikipedia actually has a good article on "modes" at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mus…"

Jenni replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"Hey!  High-School Math Teacher!  But that doesn't change your basic point, and thank…"

Jenni replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"Ah... Bruce, you beat me to a reply by 1 minute!  Curses!  "

Jenni replied Nov 19, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"I'm probably about to get my head bitten off by some ticked off guitarists for overs…"

Jenni replied Nov 19, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"My husband would like to suggest Swallowtail Jig and Kesh Jig as good introduction t…"

Jenni replied Nov 16, 2011 to Working tune list for an absolute beginner session (suggestions and catcalls welcome)

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Ivory

"I love that first bit of advice there.  If I'm soloing and all eyes are on me, I alw…"

Jenni replied Nov 16, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Short version:  I'm a cheapskate, but  wanted to meet people. Long version: I'm an A…"

Jenni replied Nov 12, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"And since a lot of us are disagreeing with various bits of this article, I'd like to…"

Jenni replied Nov 12, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2021   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }