Johnny Kerr's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"If you've not yet picked up your copy, I recomend doing so! :) Deadly Buzz "

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 29, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"I hardly think it's an accurate statement to say the the pipes are going out when th…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 14, 2011 to uilleann pips going out

7 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Paul Ivory

"Great stuff.  There is a record floating around called "The Dunne Family Legacy" tha…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 8, 2011 to ~The Dunne Family ~ A Documentary of Irish Traditional Music

2 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Johnny Kerr

"First of all, "the best whistle money can buy" is extremely subjective and highly un…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 5, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"Not on the CÓB Feadóg.  The Jerry Freeman whistles I've tried have all been a little…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 3, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"How does a whistle "lack air control?"  Sounds more like a player attribute."

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 3, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"1) I've owned and played more whistles than I'd care to list but the one that beats…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jul 1, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"Typically by the time I get around to learning a tune I've heard it a lot already at…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jun 30, 2011 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"I think each new member should be required to recite the story of Don Niperi Septo..…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jun 28, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"I very much relate to this as I've always been a very introverted shy type and it's…"

Johnny Kerr replied Jun 27, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }