Nancy Patterson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Not having much celebrations in my neck of the woods, we are traveling down to Milwa…"

Nancy Patterson replied Mar 13, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"Liz Carroll...she uses the fiddle to it's utmost in rhythm and style.  I saw her in…"

Nancy Patterson replied Sep 16, 2011 to Who is your favourite Fiddle player .... & why?

8 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"I so totally agree with Dick on this James!!  If you have a love of a certain type o…"

Nancy Patterson replied Sep 8, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Hi Dick! Thank you for your comment. My father's sax is with my son, who is now in D…"

Nancy Patterson replied Sep 7, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"My roots did not start at a very young age like most of you...I fell in love with Ir…"

Nancy Patterson replied Sep 7, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"I live in an extremely rural and non-musical area, so I have to travel at least 80 m…"

Nancy Patterson replied Aug 11, 2011 to Do members feel there are sufficient venues/outlets to play and practice their music?

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"I live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, so I have to travel at least 1-1.5 hours to g…"

Nancy Patterson replied Jul 6, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"I am a whistle player who wanted to learn the fiddle.  It's very important to get in…"

Nancy Patterson replied Jul 6, 2011 to Tunes for beginners

27 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Ricardo Mota

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }