Mike "Ormepipes" Orme's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cairistiona, I had an idea some time ago that used to work well for carrying the…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied May 18, 2013 to Whistle cases!

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

"Cheers gents, I'm going to go quiet now (no doubt to echo's from the rest of you of…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 23, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Would someone like to start by defining Sean Nos for me? I'm a complete ignoramus on…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 22, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hiya Shawn,   Firstly, thanks very much indeed for joining in this discussion and ad…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 21, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Sorry Kees, but my understanding is that I Live Not Where I love was not written by…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 20, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Well, if you want to take a look at the Fleadh competition rules, this is the place…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 20, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Hiya Matthew, Well, I'll jump in if I may? I think we need to exercise some caution…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 18, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

"Trixie question Kees !!!! Who is defining "great" for a start? - we all have differe…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 10, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hiya Tom, Have you checked out the flute players group under the "GROUPS" tab on th…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 4, 2013 to Flute playing.

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"Hiya Kees, Yes, I get what your saying about Carolan having some universal popularit…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Jan 25, 2013 to What makes Traditional music "TRAD"?

46 Mar 7, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }